5120 Form for April Election

Here is the link for the 5120 form if you are interested in filing for candidacy for the April Election.
5120 Form
see reference to Missouri state statues RSMo.115.306.1 for further information or Call the City Clerk at 417.883.5840.

Hay Permit Form

Please fill out this form and turn in if you have 2 or more acres and want to bale hay from your land see form for more details. You may call City Hall at 417.883.5840, for more information.
Hay Permit Form

City Ward Map

See Ward Map attached below, if you have any questions please call City Hall 417-883-5840.
Battlefield-2011WardMap-ExhibitA(08-01-11) (2)a

Process to Obtain Business License(s)

How to apply Business License

Once you have read the “How to Apply for a Business License” page click on the business license application, fill out and turn in to City Hall at 417.883.8189 fax or call 417.883.5840, if you have questions. You can drop off in our drop box or during regular business hours.

Business License Application

Affidavit of Exemption for Worker's Compensation Insurance (

Request to Speak Form

Sign-up to speak

City Mission Statement

Mission Statement-COB

New Street Map

New Street Map

Download New Street Map

Petition for Annexation Form

Microsoft Word – request for records

Application for Volunteer Service

Citizen Input Rules

Complaint Form

Petition for Annexation Procedures

Request for Criminal Record Form

Police Department Records Release Waiver

Block Party Request

Employment Application Form

For Pre-Development Meeting Forms  please see attachments below.